- UNIT(e) Residency at g39
- With Cinzia Mutigli
- Sound works
- Moving image
- On Record/ Cardiff Contemporary
- G.O West Residency/ The New Art Gallery Walsall
- Made in Drefelin
- Eastside Projects/ Flatfile
- Foot-off-the-ground notes
- Do What You Will, This World is a Fiction
- Intercourse/ Text works
- Intercourse/ Elbow Room
- In Other Words
- Critical Mass for Artes Mundi 5
- Rest Forever in The Sun
- (I am the Space Where I am.)
- Live Drawing: One is Hiding in My Throat
20 Sep 2015
27 Aug 2015
Install of Chroma- piece for project devised by Honey Jones-Hughes, On the Line, in San Elena, Venice. More about Honey's project here, and my work during Wales in Venice at the Venice Bienalle here.
Grey constellation of technicolour.
Gloss. Vulgar surface.
The less-than-true, the not-quite-real.
2 Apr 2015
Looking forward to travelling around the UK over the next six months, thanks to a bursary from a-n . I'll be receiving mentoring from artists Sarah Tripp (Glasgow), Paul Becker (Newcastle), Louisa Fairclough (Bristol) and artist/curator Elinor Morgan (Middlesbrough).